Belvoir is one of Australia’s leading theatre companies, based at its much loved home at Belvoir St Theatre in the heart of Surry Hills. They present a year-round season of plays in their base theatre and have an emphasis on national and international touring.
They are looking for an Executive Director to lead the company into its next phase alongside Artistic Director Eamon Flack.
The ideal applicant will
– be an experienced and collaborative arts leader with a passion for the sector
– have experience in managing a live performance venue and production house
– have highly developed skills in financial management and control
– have a demonstrated ability to manage a wide variety of key stakeholders to achieve the goals of the organisation
– have a strong history producing work and creating opportunities for artists
Candidates from First Nations and CALD backgrounds are encouraged to apply.